Research groups: Computational Intelligence
Post: assistant professor
- Tuesdays 12:00-13:00
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Intelligent and Soft Computing
- Processing of incomplete and uncertain data
- Modeling of similarity between objects
2020 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), pp. 1-8, IEEE, 2020.
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 5 (39), pp. 939-947, 2020, ISSN: 0278-4297.
Novák, Vilém; Mařík, Vladimír; Štěpnička, Martin; Navara, Mirko; Hurtík, Petr (Ed.): 2019 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2019), pp. 512-519, Atlantis Press, 2019, ISSN: 2589-6644.
Medina, Jesus ; Ojeda-Aciego, Manuel ; Verdegay, Jose Luis ; Perfilieva, Irina ; Bouchon-Meunier, Bernadette ; Yager, Ronald R (Ed.): Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems. Applications. IMPU 2018, pp. 369–380, Springer, Cham, 2018, ISBN: 978-3-319-91478-7.
Eksploatacja i Niezawodnosc - Maintenance and Reliability, 20 (4), pp. 650–661, 2018, ISSN: 1507-2711.
Applied Soft Computing, 47 , pp. 424-437, 2016, ISSN: 1568-4946.
Gynecologic Oncology, 142 (3), pp. 490-495, 2016, ISSN: 0090-8258.
Development of a fuzzy-driven system for ovarian tumor diagnosis Journal Article
Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 36 (4), pp. 632–643, 2016, ISSN: 0208-5216.
Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 294 , pp. 105–124, 2015, ISSN: 0165-0114.
[List of all publications]
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (2017 – )
Leader of the grant “Application of Hesitant Fuzzy Sets to classification of uncertain data” (Polish National Science Centre, 2016/21/N/ST6/00316)
- Poznań Science and Technology Park (2014-2015)
Member of the research team in the project „OvaExpert – An Intelligent System for Computer-Aided Ovarian Tumor Diagnosis” within the „Innovation Incubator” programme (POIG.01.01.03-00-001/08) [project site]
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (2013-2016)
The contractor in the international R & D project „next generation MultImedia efficienT, Scalable and robUst Delivery (MITSU)” within Eureka initiative (NCBiR nr C2013/1-5/MITSU/3/2014) [project site]
- Poznań Academic Business Incubator (2012-2014)
Innovation Manager in project „Student Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer” (POKL.08.01.01-30-314/10-01) [project site]
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (2010-2011)
The contractor in the project „Vocational training system in archaeological heritage based upon e-learning resources” within Leonardo da Vinci programme (2010-1-PL1-LEO05-11465) [project site | Content Repository]
Awards and distinctions
- 2015 Microsoft Azure for Research Award “Azure Machine Learning – Development of an Intelligent System for Ovarian Tumor Diagnosis, team award (USA)
- 2015 European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT) student grant (Spain)
- 2015 Distinction for presentation at the XXXII Congress of Polish Gynecological Society, together with co-authors (Poland)
- 2012 UAM Medal for the best graduates
- 2011 Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
- 2011 „The Best from the Best” award from Volkswagen (Poland)
- 2011 First degree Award of the Rector (Poland)
- 2011 Award of the Marshal of the Wielkopolska Region “For special achievements related to education”
- 2010 Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
Internships and training courses
- University of Alberta, participation in Transformation.doc programme (Edmonton, Canada, November 2015)
- HFP Consulting, course “Research Team Management” (Poznań, Poland, May 11-12, 2015)